Drugs are strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone who is believed to be in possession or under the influence of drugs will be escorted out of the event & will not be allowed to re-enter & will be banned from future H-Artistry Events.
- Entry is strictly for Non-Muslims aged 21 years & above only, in accordance to the laws of Malaysia.
- Organizers only recognize the following ID as proof of age:
- Malaysian NRIC,
- Valid Passport, and
- Driving license with photo and age verification.
- No outside food & beverages are allowed.
- Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry or re-entry in its sole discretion & to stop service of alcohol to any individual who appears to be highly intoxicated.
- Organizers shall not be liable for the loss or damage to belongings.
- Event guests are fully responsible for their actions before, during & after the event.
- Strictly no drugs, weapons, bombs, and sharp objects allowed.
- No professional photography, video or audio recording is allowed.
- All professional recording equipment will not be allowed in to the venue.
Access to the event ground is prohibited or refused to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of excessive alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
- Event guests who are not dressed appropriately.
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by either the organizer or legal authorities.
- Show intent to disturb the peace or incite hatred, rage, assault, etc.
- Resist the control & non-systematic search by the event security.
- Refuse to declare or carry illegal substances or objects considered to be dangerous by the event’s security services.
- In any way act in violation of the provisions or one or more articles of these internal regulations.
By entering the event premises, you agree to responsibly follow & are bound to the terms stated above. You are also agreeing to any photography & videography taken of you throughout the event to be used at the discretion of H-Artistry for any promotional material.
Drug Warning Notice:Drugs are strictly prohibited in the event.
The organizers will cooperate fully with the authorities (Polis Diraja Malaysia) in the prosecution of any person using, possessing or being under the influence of drugs on these premises.